- Job number
- Bangalore, Remote
- Employment type
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and trained Marketing Specialist to work in all our marketing efforts and endeavours. As a marketing specialist, you will work with our marketing department on the different strategies and campaigns that they concept to build the brand. It would require you to understand our consumers/ customers/ clients and come up with effective marketing ideas targeted at them. The end goal is to build our business and up to our brand image. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within SaaS industry with a unique blend of both, business and marketing expertise.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing and Communications or a similar field.
- 4-5 years of experience in the Marketing Field.
- Complete understanding and knowledge of all Marketing Elements and Methods.
- Skilled in SEO and SMM content writing.
- Fair knowledge of marketing and analytical tools.
- Good in using MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, and Google AdWords.
- Should know how to use HTML, CSS, and web development tools.
- Excellent Organizational and Management skills.
- Multitask with attention to detail.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Should be updated with all the latest trends and practices.
- An out of the box thinker.
- Culture & Communication
- Strives to build a highly inclusive company work culture
- Promotes & opens communication channels to encourage dialogue across operating teams
- Facilitates quick decision-making and consensus gathering between diverse viewpoints across various departments
- Offers smart mediation strategies between teams to align the senior leadership and allow them to work cohesively towards a common goal
- Fosters a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the organization
- About Cunomial
- Cunomial is a Software as a Service company that started in 2018 and ever since it has been gradually evolving and acquiring great customers. We aspire to be one of the most admired SaaS companies in the world which builds cloud-native next-generation digital products. Cunomial Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. One of the critical challenges faced by most institutions is inadequate technical infrastructure and the skilled manpower to adopt and use digital products. Cunomial intends to bridge this digital divide by providing easy-to-use and simple cloud-native products with no infrastructure requirements and best-in-class customer support for appropriate adoption and usage. The company is built on the pillars of the collective imagination of like-minded people, innovative technology, and deep customer insights. We deliver our products through a Software-as-a-Service [SaaS] business model. Customers can rapidly deploy our products with minimal upfront implementation. They also benefit from regular software updates and 99.99% uptime. Our SaaS business model reduces the need for our customers to buy and support a broad range of IT infrastructure. It also reduces the cost, complexity and disruptions associated with implementations and upgrades of on-premise software.
- How to apply
- Please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Vaccine Notification
Cunomial may have a COVID-19 workplace vaccination requirement, depending on location, and may require proof of vaccination, attestation of a previous COVID infection or an approved accommodation for employees to work onsite. In India, to enter Cunomial buildings we require employees to upload proof of vaccination or to attest to having had a previous COVID-19 infection. We also have an accommodation process for employees with medical conditions (or other protected reasons such as religion) for individuals who have not had a previous COVID-19 infection or who cannot be vaccinated.
Life at Cunomial
We're working together to build strong communities inside and outside the workplace.
Cunomial sees the whole person and looks to support your well-being on entry level.
We value individuality. The experiences that have shaped you world view can help us shape ours.